Greg won the game for his team with the move in the picture. He had to start laying down and then stand up without dropping the block from his forehead. Everyone (except me) gave it a try--even Katie.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't wait to see more.
I love my cute nephews and niece in the Panhandle.
Seriously FUN!!!! Welcome to the blogging world. I'm so addicted. It's actually a nice (and fun) way to keep a journal. I can totally see Greg winning with a move like that! Give hugs to everyone.
Love, H
Awww those are soo cute. :)
I've heard of Cranium but not Cranium's Family Fun. Is this a different version of the game? Or did you just make up your own way of playing it? That's great when you can find something everyone likes and that there is NO FIGHTING with! Cute pics! :-)
Post a Comment