
Chris (in Astros shirt) and Greg (in UT shirt) are 12 today!! [Mom brag on] And they are really great young men. They started Junior High this year (6th grade) and are really thriving. They took a credit-by-exam test last Spring and both were able to skip 6th grade math, so they are with 7th graders for one period a day. They were both on the A honor roll for the first 6 weeks and were nominated for "Outstanding Human Being" during the school's academic pep rally.They are also in band and choir this year and love all the music. They were both selected for the area 6th grade honor choir which performs this Saturday. They are also still in piano lessons.
They love scouts and are very close to finishing their Second Class rank.
They can't wait to get the Priesthood next Sunday (and be in their last Primary Program).
They are great friends and brothers to each other.
I'm lucky to have these two great kids are my first! [Mom brag off]

2 comments:
Brag away! I love it! Happy birthday!
They truly are great young men! Happy belated birthday, boys!
It was fun seeing them pass the sacrament today. Katie made a point to tell us as we walked in the door that they would be passing the sacrament. It was very cute. I also enjoyed the testimony shared by one of them (I didn't notice who it was because I wasn't looking and just heard the voice); he sounded like any adult or seasoned member of the church should sound when bearing testimony. Fabulous!
Go ahead and brag! :-)
Post a Comment